Blame It On the Glasses

I shot poorly again at basketball this morning, the second week in a row-- so it must be my glasses-- I haven't had an eye exam for a long time and I think my vision has gotten worse, so I booked an appointment, and there's also the fact that I'm playing in progressive lenses-- while they're great for switching from driving to reading, but they are a little weird for sports . . . my brother got LASIK surgery years ago and it worked wonder but I'm trepidatious about someone, even a licensed physician, shooting a laser at my eyes, so I don't think I'll be going that route.

2 comments:

Whitney said...

Dave Flynn got LASIK in 1999!
Had to know what would’ve happened.

Professor G. Truck said...

wow. early adopter . . .

A New Sentence Every Day, Hand Crafted from the Finest Corinthian Leather.