AI Won't Replace Dave . . . Yet

It seems AI will replace low-level sports journalism-- AI can already do a serviceable job summarizing and analyzing the box score of a particular event and it will only get better at these tasks-- and this had me worried so I asked Bard AI if it would also be replacing ME and my personal blog, but Bard said no, that blogs like "Sentence of Dave" contain "the human touch"-- and thats true, I often really fuck up apostrophe usage-- and Bard says that personal blogs also possess "creativity and storytelling" but I feel like AI is catching up on that front and the last thing that Bard says it can't replicate is "community" and this is probably true-- until the AI is embodied and you can meet it at the pub . . . what would this blog be without the comments? and the correcting of my apostrophes?

3 comments:

Whitney said...

This sentence reaffirms my purpose in life

Professor G. Truck said...

did you notice the easter egg? or did I fuck up fucking it up?

zman said...

You mean the second sentence?

A New Sentence Every Day, Hand Crafted from the Finest Corinthian Leather.