Mrs. Price Says: "Please Stand So Close to Me"

I made the new episode of my podcast, "Please Stand So Close to Me: Homework Was Never Quite Like This" in one day-- I read the book Saturday night, in a COVID delirium and then pumped out the entire episode yesterday . . . I had to stay home from work for COVID protocol but I was feeling better . . . anyway, I consider this quite a feat of podcasting, but I had plenty of thoughts (loosely) based on Catherine Chidgey's psychological thriller Pet and I worked in some special guests, including The Police, Van Halen, and The Plastics.

2 comments:

rob said...

i quite enjoyed this one. among other things, professor truck calls his former self good-looking, but redeems his arrogance with an accurate depiction of his current self. covid-sick truck is introspective truck.

Professor G. Truck said...

thanks! i am a master of balancing arrogance and self-deprecation . . . I'm just so fucking good at it.

A New Sentence Every Day, Hand Crafted from the Finest Corinthian Leather.