Stacey's Story

A story from Stacy that entertained me: "Last night after I got home from the bar, I walked my dog and then, just before I was about to go to sleep, someone started pounding on my door and ringing the bell-- needless to say, I was freaked out (especially because I watched "I am Legend" the night before) and hesitant to open the door, but I put a knife on the stairs-- in case I need to defend myself-- and then I turned the knob and opened the door; a wrinkled face said, "I saw you walking your dog, I got your meats . . . I saw you walking your dog, I got your meats" which took me a second to process (especially because the way he said it made it sound like I gotchomeats) but it turned out that my mom shipped me some Omaha steaks and they went to the wrong apartment."

4 comments:

rob said...

wait, so fictional sentences are cool now?

Dave said...

this actually happened to my friend stacy after we went out last night, and she requested that it be the sentence of the day.

Whitney said...

Outsourcing the sentence of the day? Really?

Well, it happened quicker than I thought it might -- this blog has officially jumped the shark.

Mike said...

Well, at least he didn't send it overseas. Can you imagine the sentence of the day being outsourced to Bangalore?

A New Sentence Every Day, Hand Crafted from the Finest Corinthian Leather.