I Didn't Leave the Camera on the Roof of the Car!

Last night, my wife spent a good deal of time and energy dressing our children seasonally and then posing them in front of our little fake tree (which she moved from the table to the center of the living room) only to find that when she made the card on the Costco site that someone had changed the resolution setting on the camera from high to low for an Ebay photo of some old Dungeons and Dragons modules (she was hopping mad about this, even though I reminded her that if she hadn't left the old camera on the roof of the car-- the old camera that I didn't know to work-- the old camera that was the subject of the first post of this blog--then this never would have happened, but this logic fell on deaf ears-- and, as punishment, I have to dress the kids and take a new, high resolution photo this afternoon, so while the rest of you are sipping hot chocolate and watching the sleet, I'll be wrestling Alex and Ian into red shirts and trying to get them to sit still and simultaneously smile).

10 comments:

Whitney said...

Feel like I got my money's worth with today's sentence. Nice.

celine said...

dave...it seems like you need a little bit of wifeadvice.com

Dave said...

that wifeadvice.com site is really funny.

Mrs.Jim Halpert said...

Much, much better than yesterday's shite.

Dave said...

you try to write a sentence every single day!

Anonymous said...

You never bring up a woman's past mistakes. Don ask me how I know, but let's just say I'm single.

Mike said...

Virginia Wolfe would be proud.

Dave said...

paci, let's try to avoid literary allusions, they're exclusive and mean. stick to sports and television.

rob said...

that's a sublime picture of paci. i've got me a new screensaver.

Mike said...

Sorry, wrong blog...

A New Sentence Every Day, Hand Crafted from the Finest Corinthian Leather.