Very Realistic Nightmare (Warning: Adult Content)

This morning, my alarm woke me when I was in the middle of a very adult, very realistic nightmare: I walked down the steps into my basement, and it was kind of dark, and I noticed that there was a half-inch of water on the floor-- and I was very annoyed and I figured the hot water heater had malfunctioned again . . . ugh! . . . and then I woke up and did that thing where you say to yourself: it was just a dream, it was just a dream, that didn't really happen . . . it was just a dream.

2 comments:

zman said...

I'm pretty sure I've said this here before: water is paradoxically essential to life and a homeowner's biggest enemy.

Professor G. Truck said...

water and women . . . you can't live with them and you can't live without them

A New Sentence Every Day, Hand Crafted from the Finest Corinthian Leather.