Very Very Early Action

I was upstairs reading some Civil War history and I heard some yelling downstairs so I went to check it out and apparently Ian was getting started on his Rutgers application-- which is totally separate from the Common App-- and he was clicking through shit like a lunatic, which is how both my children navigate web-pages-- fast and furious, with very little comprehension-- and he somehow submitted his application before filling out any of the stuff, and there are no take-backs with college applications-- so we're going to have to send a bunch of emails to rectify this (and the first reply was basically "sorry, no take-backs") and I don't think high school boys are qualified to apply to college.

2 comments:

Whitney said...

A subtle way of saying, “I don’t want to go to college with my brother.”

Dave said...

hmm . . . could be subconscious

A New Sentence Every Day, Hand Crafted from the Finest Corinthian Leather.