Apology Note to My Biceps (and the rest of my muscles)

I'm sorry I went to the gym this morning and lifted weights when I knew that we had to remove a couch from our living room-- never again (hopefully we won't ever have to buy a couch again, and I won't have to worry about this-- the stupid couch wouldn't fit through the front door so we had to carry it out through the sliding door, onto the deck, down the stairs, and from the backyard to the front-- when am I old enough to hire people to do this kind of work?)

5 comments:

zman said...

If only you had two teenage sons to do this for you.

Whitney said...

Reminiscent of doing dips at the gym before a fraternity flag football game where your suddenly limited defensive back prowess resulted in getting burned for several touchdowns.

Professor G. Truck said...

it was squats, whit. squats. i would have been fine it were dips . . .

Professor G. Truck said...

didn't we also go to the wendy's superbar before a game once?

Whitney said...

Ah yes. And ah yes.

A New Sentence Every Day, Hand Crafted from the Finest Corinthian Leather.