Graduation Wine


Action-packed Saturday: I took  a long bike ride on the tow road (and with the cross country coach, who I ran into on his bike in Johnson Park) and then I drove to Clark with Ian and we bought a used bike because he keeps growing and then I installed some basement window well covers-- I should have done that a long time ago-- and Catherine bought a new coach and chair and then we went to Flounder Brewing for a beer and now we're getting dinner ready and drinking the bottle of wine that the kids and I got many years ago, which was specifically for once Alex graduated and went to college-- and it actually tastes quite good.

3 comments:

Whitney said...

Life Coach to Dave is a full time job

Whitney said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Professor G. Truck said...

apparently he was there-- and despite his name, he pretty much became an educational life coach.

A New Sentence Every Day, Hand Crafted from the Finest Corinthian Leather.