Bizarro February Day

First of all, when you Google "sentence of dave" you get my blog and three examples:

1) Dave thumped the table in frustration.

2) Dave has always been a bit of a drinker.

3) Dave has a broken arm.

but only two of those are accurate; second of all, we had the high school tennis interest meeting today and then-- since it's 68 degrees-- my kids and several other players went and actually played tennis, so I'm at home in a quiet house, drinking a a beer, about to go out on the porch and play some guitar . . . but tomorrow is supposed to be sleet and ice so this is only a temporary reprieve (and we'll be lucky to have another day like this before April . . . also, I guess it was hot enough to provoke some gun violence).

3 comments:

zman said...

I’m sorry, how many degrees is it?

Whitney said...

Yeah!!

Dave said...

add one, you pervert.

A New Sentence Every Day, Hand Crafted from the Finest Corinthian Leather.