What's the Only Thing Better Than One Fox?

While walking back from A&P yesterday, a bright red fox walked across my path (I followed him across the soccer fields just to confirm this-- just to make sure he wasn't a big squirrel or a cat or something, but, of course, it was a fox-- they are unmistakable in their color and gait . . . and a fox's tail sticks out straight and rigid from their body) and the reason I note this is that this is the second bright red fox I've seen in a week; while we were hiking with the boys on Friday one ran right by my feet . . . and if this seems far-fetched . . . if perhaps, you think I'm fabricating this, then think of what an ingenious fabrication it is-- because most people would fabricate one fox so they could have some daily content on their blog, but they would never think to fabricate two foxes-- not that I'm fabricating this-- or maybe I am . . . because that's exactly what someone who was fabricating a story would say.

3 comments:

Whitney said...

I bet this fabrication was sparked because of a couple of stray comments on Gheorghe last night.

Anonymous said...

is this a clever ruse to get me to read Gheorghe today? if so, it's working, because i'm heading over there right now.

celine said...

worked for me too.

A New Sentence Every Day, Hand Crafted from the Finest Corinthian Leather.