Watch Your Step

Two teachers I know have fallen and broken limbs (both elbows, I think?) at school this year and I've heard these things come in threes so I'm watching my step (unlike Arvin and Josh, who hit the deck hard several times this morning during pickleball-- I'm of the mind that there's no reason to dive in pickleball unless you're going to hit a winner-- which rarely happens-- because the speed of play is so much faster than tennis . . . you're not going to have a chance to get back up and hit another shot, so why bother diving in the first place?)

2 comments:

zman said...

Do you think your bones are capable of breaking though? Aren't they too robust to fracture?

Professor G. Truck said...

it's true. i am unbreakable. mainly because my arms are so short and stumpy

A New Sentence Every Day, Hand Crafted from the Finest Corinthian Leather.