A Proboscis Endeavor

If you're walking the dog in the cold-- with lightweight cotton gloves on-- and your phone alarm goes off, if you press the "STOP" button while wearing your gloves the phone won't recognize your fingertip . . . and, as I found out this morning, the phone also won't acknowledge the tip of your nose-- and I must have looked pretty stupid, repeatedly bonking my phone into my nose, trying to press that button-- before I finally took my damn glove off and silenced the stupid thing (maybe Apple phones recognize nose tips?)

6 comments:

zman said...

Maybe you had too much sweat, snot, grease, hair, etc. on the tip of your nose?

rob said...

dear lord i hope someone was watching this and filmed it and we'll see it become a meme.

Marls said...

Z - are you saying that Androids are biased against Italians?

rob said...

i think that's a flaming lips song

zman said...

You won't let those robots defeat me.

Marls said...

Domo arigato, Mr. Pellicano

A New Sentence Every Day, Hand Crafted from the Finest Corinthian Leather.