Monday Transforms from Wednesday to Monday

Monday is normally bad enough . . . but I was trying to maintain a positive attitude and think of this particular Monday as more of a Wednesday-- since we have off Thursday and Friday for Thanksgiving so we're already nearing the end of the week . . . but I don't get on the email platform much, and so I found out this morning, just after I resolved to be optimistic, that we had a department meeting after school and then the Monday that I had transmogrified into a Wednesday did a Mr. Hyde and turned back into an ugly and malevolent Monday.

2 comments:

rob said...

but doesn't tuesday immediately become thursday as soon as monday is over? and if that's the case, did you just invent time travel?

Professor G. Truck said...

i guess i did! next step: kill baby hitler . . .

A New Sentence Every Day, Hand Crafted from the Finest Corinthian Leather.