And It Was All Yellow


Canadian wildfires and the yellow haze they produced made for a strange penultimate day of class (and the final "A" day) but despite the glowing hazy apocalypse, we managed to finish ACT V of Hamlet and watch everyone die (except Horatio, of course, because he's a good friend) and then I realized that I forgot to vote for mayor yesterday (because of the haze . . . I blame the haze!) and I really hope this shit clears out tomorrow-- I was supposed to play tennis today but we canned that idea and Friday is the end of the year party (and cornhole tournament) but it won't be much fun in this fug.

5 comments:

zman said...

Canada is hazing me too.

rob said...

fuggers

Emory said...

Hi Mr pellicane!!!! WOOOO

rob said...

oh, shit. they've found him!

Professor G. Truck said...

took them long enough . . .

A New Sentence Every Day, Hand Crafted from the Finest Corinthian Leather.