Dave Sits Up Straight

I must have been hunched over all day yesterday-- while riding my bike . . . which is a mountain bike so you can't sit upright-- and while sitting at the various bars we visited, and so when I jumped in the ocean yesterday afternoon and swam a bit, my left shoulder did something weird, and since then it's really been hurting, especially when I rotate my hand inward towards my torso-- and while I'm not a doctor, I do have YouTube, and so I think this is a shoulder impingement or some rotator cuff tendonitis, which can be caused by poor posture and hunching over-- so, once again, I am trying to improve my posture and walk like I have a stick up my ass, thumbs forward, shoulders back by the ears-- but though this makes my shoulder hurt less, it also feels very silly, like I'm playing some weird role in a movie: "HELLO I'M DAVE! PLEASED TO MEET YOU! I'M IN INSURANCE SALES! ARE YOU THINKING OF CHANGING YOUR POLICY?" or some shit like that . . . I'm even sitting up straight as I type this sentence, so it's hard with me to end with a joke or something ironic-- it's like I've evolved from a mischievous ape into an actual human being-- and so I'm just going to sincerely thank you for reading and wish you a blessed day.

No comments:

A New Sentence Every Day, Hand Crafted from the Finest Corinthian Leather.