Hey Kid, You Know About Google?


My son Ian spends plenty of time on his phone, but I'm not really sure he understands its capabilities because he's always asking me oddball questions-- questions about furniture restoration, amplifiers and subwoofers, and-- today-- how to preserve a crayfish in a jar . . . I usually humor him for a moment and say some bullshit before I'm like: "I have no fucking clue . . . why don't you Google that?" and he gets a definitive answer (and so I take no credit for the fabulous job he did restoring this old cabinet he procured for free on garage sale day).




2 comments:

zman said...

The cabinet came out great.

Professor G. Truck said...

yeah, it really looks good and it started as a piece of junk

A New Sentence Every Day, Hand Crafted from the Finest Corinthian Leather.