Impressive Nap



I had a long, fun, and busy Friday into Saturday -- I played early morning basketball at 6:30 AM and got a very good run in, as I was part of "the dream team"-- we all happened to walk in at the same time and comprised the five players that were waiting to play the winner of the first game and while I was the oldest member of a tall and athletic crew, I still had plenty of opportunities to shoot, when the defense had to collapse on all the big guys, and I made the best of my opportunities and we won many games in a row; then I taught some school; walked the dog; walked to New Brunswick with my wife-- where we stopped at the new place, Bacth, Bin, and Barrel, for a drink and an appetizer; then we found out the Jewel Cases, a fabulous 90s cover band, was playing back in town; so we hauled it back to Highland Park and watched two long sets of 90s rock; then we went to sleep but had to get up early so I could take Lola to the vet, which is always a stressful experience for all animals involved, canine and human, and then I drove to the gym and worked out and then rushed home to watch Rutgers basketball-- they squeaked by Wisconsin to end their losing streak--and then I finally took a long and impressive nap, but obviously my head was pushed up against something stippled and it did not interrupt my sleep.
 

No comments:

A New Sentence Every Day, Hand Crafted from the Finest Corinthian Leather.