Surviving Tuesday

Tuesday is my least favorite day of the week-- no fresh Monday energy and no end to the week in sight-- but I survived today's Tuesday without major mishap: while I did slightly screw up my Richard III/War of the Roses chart that I drew on the board (I mistakenly put a line indicating betrothal from Anne Neville, Warwick's daughter, to Henry VI instead of his son Edward . . . shame on me!) this was balanced out by the fact that my van healed itself, and the three check engine lights that were on magically turned themselves off this morning.

4 comments:

zman said...

Or perhaps the lights were on for so long that the bulbs burned out?

Whitney said...

Errant Neville! Don’t worry, Dave. Everybody plays the fool.

Marls said...

Golf Clap, Whit.

Professor G. Truck said...

nicely done.

A New Sentence Every Day, Hand Crafted from the Finest Corinthian Leather.