Dave Stays in Wyoming (Because Jersey Sucks Right Now)

I'm charging to the finish of Craig Johnson's fifth book in the Longmire series, The Dark Horse,  and after reading two of these, I'm noticing some patterns-- snow, cold, wind, cowboy stuff, horses, guns, damsels that might not be in as much distress as the knights think, Clint Eastwood-style fistfights, drunks, and Walt Longmire taking the brunt of it all . . . and I'm enjoying fantasizing about the bleak chill of Wyoming so much, as I sit inside during the Jersey heat wave, that I actually checked out a C.J. Box mystery from the library today-- a Joe Pickett novel called FreeFire, which is also set in Wyoming . . . so there's going to be a head-to-head match up of Wyoming detective mysteries, I'll let them duke it out and elect a winner later in the week.

No comments:

A New Sentence Every Day, Hand Crafted from the Finest Corinthian Leather.