R.I.P. JJ McClure (and his Masterful Mustache)


Sadly, Burt Reynolds has taken his last wild ambulance ride and finally joined his buddy Dom DeLuise at the Great Cannonball Run in the Sky . . . and while the Smokey and the Bandit and Cannonball Run movie franchises make me nostalgic for my youth and simpler times, I just learned that Reynolds turned down the role of Han Solo in Star Wars . . . I can't imagine how much better that movie would have been if it contained a shirtless Reynolds ambling around the Millenium Falcon, his chest hair rivaling that of his sidekick Chewbacca . . . anyway, in honor of the man, the mustache, and the legend, I'm revisiting OBFT XVI-- the year of our mustache contest and my award winning 'stache-- and posting a photo of me at my most Burt.


3 comments:

T.J. said...

This is good content

rob said...

you had that much hair that recently. huh. how 'bout that?

Dave said...

i actually haven't shaved my head in a couple weeks and i've got more hair than i thought up top (but it's still not much)

A New Sentence Every Day, Hand Crafted from the Finest Corinthian Leather.