Fuck You, Weather Underground

I shouldn't reveal this, in case a malevolent demon reads my blog, but if someone wanted to punish me for eternity-- mercilessly-- they would have me paint the fucking spindles on our deck and then, right when I got some decent work done-- it would start to rain, and wash away the coat of paint-- and then I would have to start over-- because I hate to paint, and I hate to start over (and that's what's now happened to days in a row-- I've just painted the same area twice in two days and for the second day in a row there was a rain squall that was not predicted by my weather app).

3 comments:

Whitney said...

You were the one who taught me to trust the NOAA forecast at weather.gov.

zman said...

Dave has Sisyphus.

Whitney said...

Clever girl

A New Sentence Every Day, Hand Crafted from the Finest Corinthian Leather.