As Usual . . .

One of the recurring themes of this blog is that I think I am sore from doing some oddball exercise (this time: deadlifts) but then it turns out I have a virus-- this time it's a weird stomach bug that I got from my wife: no diarrhea, thank God, but bloating and burping and generally feeling a little run down and sick and glassy-eyed . . . hopefully it will be gone tomorrow (and it's definitely not a kidney stone, which I wondered about last night when I couldn't sleep because my stomach hurt).

3 comments:

zman said...

I bet you got it at the gym while you were running the trap.

Whitney said...

It’s COVID.

Professor G. Truck said...

i feel better today-- i don't think it was covid . . . those aren't covid symptoms

A New Sentence Every Day, Hand Crafted from the Finest Corinthian Leather.