The Deers Hate My Shed

The shed project continues: I've leveled out the base, bordered it with bricks, put down plastic pavers, added the pea gravel, hauled the lumber for the joists and floor, and now perhaps I'll hire a professional to do the rest . . . especially since some stupid deer rubbed their paws or their hooves or their stupid fuzzy antlers on the shed package in my driveway, ripping open the plastic and damaging (slightly) the shed lumber . . . these deer have no respect for property or propriety.

6 comments:

zman said...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKnaRziQRms

Whitney said...

Deers

Dave said...

did you put a link to the video i included with the post? weird

Dave said...

also, how about an snl skit where some guys in chicago say "da deers" instead of "da bears"?

zman said...

Great minds run in the same gutter! I viewed your post on my phone so I didn't see the video but I thought of it immediately when you referred to the paw.

Dave said...

that's an awesome coordinated gutterball . . .

A New Sentence Every Day, Hand Crafted from the Finest Corinthian Leather.