Dave's Dental Work: Before/After/Obscurity

The chip in my tooth (the result of an elbow playing basketball) was growing larger . . . so my wife told me to go to Dr. K and get it fixed (coincidentally, my son had an identical chip in front incisor fixed a month ago) and so after a rather painful visit involving "wedges" and a lot of grinding sounds, I went from looking like this: 



to this! . . . Dr. K. was very pleased with his work (if he didn't say so himself)




 

but because of the pandemic, my beautiful new smile will usually look like this:



so the ladies will have to wait for a vaccine.

3 comments:

zman said...

Why are dentists always so impressed with their own work?

Dave said...

are you an anti-dentite?

Kayla Chen said...

your blog is really helping me with my homesickness

A New Sentence Every Day, Hand Crafted from the Finest Corinthian Leather.