Midgets? Hieronymus Bosch?This Just Might Be The Film For You

If you like midgets, medieval architecture, old-style Quentin Tarantino flicks, and Hieronymus Bosch, then In Bruges is tailor-made for you-- I give it six canals out of a possible seven-- but I do admit that I may be biased because I love medieval architecture, old-style Quentin Tarantino flicks, and Hieronymus Bosch . . . and I certainly don't mind a movie with a midget or two (or more, just watched Time Bandits the other day with the kids).


3 comments:

Whitney said...

Plus, you have been in Bruges.

And visited the oldest pub in Bruges (Café Vlissinghe), opened in 1515.

And sat at this table and played Trivial Pursuit -- moderately successfully, even though the cards were all in Flemish.

I did, too, and I was playing the game with something of a midget, so I will have to go rent the movie.

Dave said...

there are a few spots in the movie that are recognizable from our trip-- notably in the museum, one gangster drags the other to see the bosch triptich, and some of the canals looked familiar.

there's nothing like sitting in a really old pub on a cold day in bruges.

Kev said...

didn't you hit your Bosch quota for May already?

A New Sentence Every Day, Hand Crafted from the Finest Corinthian Leather.