1/29/2009


After reading this, you'll either have the urge to call DYFUS or the Patent Office: the other night we made the mistake of allowing our three year old to eat Cheezits on the couch; of course by the time he was through he had gotten Cheezit Brand crumbs all over his pajamas and the cushions, but I had one of those epiphanies that only happens in a Joyce novel: I ran to the kitchen, grabbed the dustbuster, ordered Ian to lie flat and then vacuumed not the couch, but vacuumed him . . . and he loved it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Dave,
Last week my girlfriend and I were playing Xbox and she wore my flannel shirt, so she stuffed the pockets with Cheezits so she could game and snack with maximum efficiency--quite cute really, but now my shirt pockets are full of crumbs and I don't wash my clothes very often, but your idea might just solve my problem. Thanks.

Sincerely,
EBGamer

Dave said...

glad to be of help. watch for other quick kitchen tip (like this one: you can dry your dishes with your shirt!)

A New Sentence Every Day, Hand Crafted from the Finest Corinthian Leather.