You Think Wordle is Hard?


My friend and I have all been enjoying Wordle-- give it a try, it's all the rage-- but the boys and I stumbled on an even more difficult game: find the good basketball . . . and though all three of us looked in the sporting equipment spot, none of us were able to find the ball-- so we took the lousy ball to the YMCA and shot around (wearing masks!) and then came home and accused my wife of hiding the ball somewhere obscure . . . whereupon she quickly solved the puzzle and found the basketball and called us all idiots-- can YOU find the basketball in this picture?

2 comments:

zman said...

You mean the big orange circle on the bottom of the pile? You’re just trying to bait me into talking about the Wordle.

Dave said...

we all stared at that scene and couldn't find the ball. but i found the wordle!

A New Sentence Every Day, Hand Crafted from the Finest Corinthian Leather.