New (Old) Music

I rerecorded an old song of mine with my new DAW (Logic) and my new AI mastering software (Ozone) and the AI drummer that comes with Logic and the result is pretty good-- I wish I could find the old version to play them side-by-side, but I'm positive the end result wasn't as crisp and couldn't played as loud without distortion-- while I'm definitely down on most pop-technology, especially Facebook and Twitter, it's a great time for audio-- whether podcasts, your own music, or the stuff your friends make and immediately post (and you don't have to LOOK at audio, which is the best thing about it).



3 comments:

rob said...

fell in love with a drummer/an ai drummer

does not have the same ring to it

Dave said...

i have never fallen in love with a human drummer . . . sad

Dave said...

except that one-armed dude from def leppard

A New Sentence Every Day, Hand Crafted from the Finest Corinthian Leather.