Snowmark Day?

I know it's a big deal when your progeny graduate high school or go off to college or get married or get their first full-time job and while my kids haven't reached any of those milestones, today is some kind of landmark: this afternoon, my son Alex-- a sixteen-year-old high school junior-- went snowboarding with his friends, the first time he's ever gone off to the mountain without me . . . and I certainly put in a lot more work teaching him to snowboard than I did explaining to him how to woo women or helping him navigate school, so I'm very proud and happy-- and I'll also be a lot less anxious when he gets home tonight.

2 comments:

zman said...

Please please please record the conversation where you explain how to woo women, it will be funnier than the cat filter lawyer video.

Professor G. Truck said...

ok!

A New Sentence Every Day, Hand Crafted from the Finest Corinthian Leather.