Flu Day . . .

My fever is down . . . the Tamiflu seems to be working, but more importantly, I did some valuable things on my flu day:

1) watched the Netflix documentary Take Your Pills . . . makes me wonder how the hell I get so many things done without taking any pills . . .

2) finished the comic book series Saga . . . I highly recommend it: a whacked out fantastical space opera that tackles adult themes and uses utterly bizarre imagery-- BattleStar Galactica meets Star Wars with a bit of The Fifth Element thrown in for good measure;

3) watched the first few episodes of Better Call Saul . . . I didn't want to tarnish my memories of Breaking Bad with a schlocky spin-off, but Saul seems to be more along the lines of Frasier than Joanie Loves Chachi.

3 comments:

Whitney said...

Did you know that "Family Matters" (the show with Urkel) was a spin-off from "Perfect Strangers" (the show with Balki Batokomous)?

Whitney said...

Oh, and feel better, Dave.

Dave said...

no! vaguely remember balki but i don't think i ever actually watched urkel. wow, tv was so so bad when we were young.

A New Sentence Every Day, Hand Crafted from the Finest Corinthian Leather.