That's Recycling!

I haven't put together a will and last testament yet, so this sentence is going to have to suffice: when I die, I want to have a sky burial . . . I had never heard of this practice until yesterday, when a student of mine who had been to Tibet and seen it firsthand described it-- apparently, after you die they drag your corpse up onto a mountain, put you on a slab of stone, and let the scavenging birds eat you, so that your immortal soul and your decomposing flesh get to fly around in the sky for a while (and then get defecated back to earth, I suppose) and this environmentally friendly, chemical and flame free burial really appeals to me . . . if you want to see a video-- and warning, it is very gross, click here-- otherwise, when I shuffle off this mortal coil, someone needs to make this happen (and if you do, you can have my CD collection).

7 comments:

zman said...

This is fine with me but I'm not volunteering to drag your corpse up a Tibetan mountain.

Dave said...

Then you will NOT get my Danzig CDs

rob said...

doesn't hightower already have all of your cds?

Whitney said...

I want Liveskull Positraction.

Dave said...

you've got to earn it

zman said...

Can I get "Hard to Earn"?

Dave said...

never listened to that one. gang starr?

A New Sentence Every Day, Hand Crafted from the Finest Corinthian Leather.