Ouch . . . Huh?

They say women forget the pain of childbirth, and I believe it, because once again, I forgot the pain of early morning basketball-- some teachers and randoms play at the high school every Friday morning, the game starts at 6:00 AM sharp-- and I played yesterday morning and by the end of the school day, I had a raging headache from dehydration and hunger and oxygen deprivation, as there were only eight of us, so it was full court four on four and two of the players are marathon runners-- and so, unfortunately, my students were shorted any kind of education and I was thinking all day never again, I'll never do this again . . . but in a month or so, I'll probably do it again (and a bunch of women will have more children, although it might take a bit longer for them to forget the pain of passing a baby through their peliv bones and vaginal opening).

2 comments:

JMarino27 said...

So Pellicane students can hold early morning basketball responsible for the seemingly random injections of film into friday classes?

Anonymous said...

absolutely. you are very astute-- they must be teaching you something there at college.

A New Sentence Every Day, Hand Crafted from the Finest Corinthian Leather.