Close Call

Close call in Princeton: after eating a giant meal at Tortuga's Mexican Village ( I ordered three items instead of two, I couldn't pass up an extra tamale smothered with chicken and mole sauce) we took the kids to the art and archaeology museum, where the rule is that you must hold hands with your children so they do not destroy the artifacts, and while staring at a Buddha, my button popped off my shorts and Catherine did not have a bobby pin on her (in fact, she thought my request was ludicrous) and, most importantly, I had been at the gym earlier and didn't bring an extra pair of boxers so I was commando under there . . . there was nothing but one layer of unsupported fabric between me and the art-- and some of those statues are naked . . . but I got out without flashing any Princetonites and from now on I will stick to two items when I eat at Tortuga's (but I can't make any promises about the underwear).

2 comments:

rob said...

that's a long way to go to disguise the fact that you got an erection while looking at buddha.

freak.

Dave said...

there was nothing going on down there-- i was way too nervous that my shorts were going to drop and i was going to get arrested for lewdness.

A New Sentence Every Day, Hand Crafted from the Finest Corinthian Leather.