I Cave to Peer Pressure


I could never imagine that people would be so rabid about something as mundane as sinus irrigation, but when I was suffering some sinus problems last week, I had a wide variety of people-- teachers, students, old, young, male female-- recommend the Neti Pot, which is a little magical lamp that you fill with water mixed with a packet of salt and other magical stuff, and then you insert the bulb of the lamp into your nostril, lean over the sink, and pour . . . and like magic, water pours out your other nostril, after circulating through your brain and cleaning out your synapses-- and it worked, it actually worked!

4 comments:

zman said...

That's a really attractive photo. I'm sure this model uses it as her primary headshot.

eric said...

And you know they had to do a cleansing rinse before the actual shoot so there would be no boogies in the shot.

Dave said...

there were uglier photos but who needs to see that?

Lecky said...

I thought that was Reese Witherspoon

A New Sentence Every Day, Hand Crafted from the Finest Corinthian Leather.