Electronics and Water Don't Mix


I had an appointment with a "genius" yesterday at the Apple store, a moniker found unbearably offensive, but this particular Young Einstein had enough common sense to spot an idiot-- he busted me for water damage, which is not covered under the warranty (apparently there is a sensor inside the Ipod that can tell if the player has been subjected to liquids) and what could I say . . . I didn't have a leg to stand on, because I had taken my Ipod swimming numerous times and obviously my Otterbox was not one hundred percent waterproof . . . so swimming with music was fun while it lasted, and now I have to try to fix my Ipod by myself (which should be fodder for another sentence).

2 comments:

rob said...

the demise of yahoo serious' career is really a criminally undercovered story.

celine said...

do you want to fix my Sony camera while you are at it?

A New Sentence Every Day, Hand Crafted from the Finest Corinthian Leather.