Through Surf and Storm and Howling Gale, to Call Offsides and Such

I (barely) survived yesterday's viewing of Resident Evil at the Rutgers Cinema-- when I wasn't laughing hysterically, which was fairly often, I was either curled into the fetal position, clutching my wife's hand, or jumping out of my pants . . . then after the movie, we decided to go to the nearest liquor store and buy some beer, and we took a cut-through road (School Street) that wound its way through one of the strangest neighborhoods we've ever seen in New Jersey-- every house was a completely different architectural style; many looked like they had endured home improvement projects built by very unskilled laborers, but there were also occasional McMansions dotted among Cape Cods, colonials, weird little beach house-style ranches, and houses with stucco walls-- and now I am headed to ref in the storm, but I know it won't be as bad as the weather in Resident Evil, nor will there be zombies that send out fleshy tendrils, mate, and form a huge ball of agglomerated bodies with many legs and arms.

No comments:

A New Sentence Every Day, Hand Crafted from the Finest Corinthian Leather.