Bars and Belmar on Bikes


My wife and I were going to paddleboard this morning, but it was drizzling, so we got on our bikes instead: we had a beer at Darcys, the Bradley Beach soccer bar which opened at 7:15 AM for the start of the Premier League, we got there at 11:30 AM and it felt like we were playing catch-up; the place was raucous; then we hauled it over the bridge to Belmar and had beers at Bakes Brewing Co, which were delicious, and the space is epic; then we biked towards home and ate at 10th Avenue Burrito, which was great, as always, and now we are going to get motivated and head to the beach and enjoy the east wind (and we've been using our bikes so much that I have greasestains on both my calves, from the chain I guess-- which I will have ot really scrub at in the shower).

No comments:

A New Sentence Every Day, Hand Crafted from the Finest Corinthian Leather.