Covid (and My Dog) Ruin a Sick Day

I was really tired two days ago and went to bed at 7 PM, and then I felt lousy yesterday, and it turned out I had a 101.5 fever—so I slept in the basement, in case I had covid, and I scheduled a PCR test for 9 AM this morning, and then I woke up this morning, and my fever was gone, and I felt fine—but I still went for the test and stayed home from school because that's what you're supposed to do now . . . but the imminent threat of covid certainly ruins what used to be a regular sick day . . . and the dog is sick as well; she puked all over the house two days ago and had diarrhea yesterday on the kitchen bench cushions—so they are in the trash—and now she's on rice and water, and she got me up at 3 AM last night to go out . . . so maybe we have the same virus . . . is that possible?

2 comments:

rob said...

not possible, dogfoot

Dave said...

it is possible . . .

https://wagwalking.com/wellness/can-dogs-get-gastroenteritis-from-humans

A New Sentence Every Day, Hand Crafted from the Finest Corinthian Leather.