Covid Ruins Sick Days

I was really tired two days ago and went to bed at 7 PM and then I felt lousy yesterday and it turned out I had a 101.5 fever-- so I slept in the basement, in case I had covid, and I scheduled a PCR test for 9 AM this morning and then I woke up this morning and my fever is gone and I feel fine-- but I still went for the test and stayed home from school because that's what you're supposed to do now . . . but the imminent threat of covid certainly ruins what used to be a regular sick day (and the dog is sick as well, she puked all over the house two days ago and had diarrhea yesterday on the kitchen bench cushions-- so they are in the trash-- and now she's on rice and water and she got me up at 3 AM last night to go out . . . so maybe we have the same virus . . . is that possible?)

2 comments:

rob said...

not possible, dogfoot

Dave said...

it is possible . . .

https://wagwalking.com/wellness/can-dogs-get-gastroenteritis-from-humans

A New Sentence Every Day, Hand Crafted from the Finest Corinthian Leather.