Miracle on 51st Street


After running on the beach yesterday, I took an outdoor shower and then-- standing in the driveway, wearing only a towel-- I decided to throw my wet spandex and shorts onto our porch (rather than carry them through the house, where they would drip seawater everywhere) but my shoulder has been hurting and I can't throw wet clothing overhand, so I pitched them underhand and-- miracle of miracles-- they BOTH landed on the railing (and I've got a photo to prove it . . . although I guess you could photoshop something like this if you were that sort of person).

2 comments:

zman said...

It's been a while since St. Dave performed a miracle, although this miracle is less miraculous than some of your others.

Dave said...

you had to be there

A New Sentence Every Day, Hand Crafted from the Finest Corinthian Leather.