Dave is Legend

I've used this blog to reference the titles of books I've read and movies I've watched, but while we were in Vermont last week, for the first time I used this blog to reference my own idea-- which I forgot, but I knew that I had had an idea; my friend Rob turned on the movie I Am Legend and I remembered that the ending was lame, and that I had come up with an alternate ending, but I couldn't remember what it was . . . so I used this blog as my cyborg memory and looked it up . . . 1/25/2009 if you are interested, but I guess eventually, I'll need a digital version of the blog implanted into my brain.

5 comments:

rob said...

it's possible that the earlier entry was a message to yourself from the past. wrap your nugget around that one for a while. i'm about to go send myself a reminder to pick up my drycleaning. in 2010.

Dave said...

aren't all of our thoughts messages to ourselves from the past? like "that fajita plate IS very hot."

_staceypants said...

I loved that ending! I think about it sometimes and laugh.

Past Dave was so funny....

Can you punch Brady again or something?

Dave said...

no-- but i can sit around and remember how funny past dave was. ah past dave . . . where did he go?

Kev said...

the ending of the book was actually different from the ending of the movie... and better. i believe the author is Matheson. pick it up and read it...

A New Sentence Every Day, Hand Crafted from the Finest Corinthian Leather.