Dave is Annoying

Certainly one of my most annoying habits is that I am overly competitive, especially when I am drinking-- but what can you do?-- at a recent co-worker's party I was DOMINATING at indoor corn hole, poking that sack right in the hole . . . and though I had drank several shots of Jagermeister, they had no effect on my potency, but eventually no one would play me because, like I said, I'm really annoying when I'm drinking and playing games, but still, it must be noted that I WAS really good.

5 comments:

rob said...

but what can you do? indeed.

eric said...

mmmmmmmmmmmmm Lamb pie.

Squeaky said...

'dominating' and 'corn hole' should never ever be used in the same sentence.

Dave said...

gormley: you got the joke.

Reynolds said...

Nobody corn holes better than the mokes

A New Sentence Every Day, Hand Crafted from the Finest Corinthian Leather.