False Advertising or Just Desserts?

When I pulled onto Woodbridge Avenue on my way home from work today, I noticed that the Honda CRV in front of me sported a vanity plate that read "QT JILL" and so when I passed the car, I glanced over-- because I wanted to check out this Jill and determine if she possessed enough cuteness to warrant a celebratory license plate-- but the driver was a middle-aged Indian man with a plaid shirt and thick glasses . . . I assume he's either abducted QT JILL, borrowed her car, or has an amazing sense of humor and dreamed up the best vanity plate prank ever.

4 comments:

zman said...

Or his name is Quinton Thomas Jill.

Dave said...

that's probably true. dammit.

Whitney said...

No way. QT on a license plate is always Cutie.

It's his daughter's new car that he is surprising her with today.

Or his sidepiece.

Dave said...

i'm going to get NRDE 1

A New Sentence Every Day, Hand Crafted from the Finest Corinthian Leather.