An Ode to My Favorite (Politically Incorrect) T-Shirt


I recently pointed out that all of my clothing is disintegrating -- like a giant tub of old yogurt, it's all expiring at once -- and in this batch is one of my favorite t-shirts, and I'm fairly sure there's never going to be a t-shirt quite like this one (it was silk-screened long before Columbine and Sandy Hook) and so I want to memorialize it here for digital eternity: the front of the t-shirt says "SPOTSWOOD CHARGERS SOCCER" and the back has a telescopic circle and cross-hairs and sighted within the cross-hairs are a zebra, a ram, a bulldog, a tiger, and a stallion . . . which are the mascots of the teams that were in our division, which we were obviously in the process of shooting to kill.

1 comment:

Whitney said...

About a dozen years ago I had someone turn all of my favorite disintegrating t-shits into a quilt. I still have it and use it.

Here's one place that does it.

A New Sentence Every Day, Hand Crafted from the Finest Corinthian Leather.