Again, Me with the Smrts!

I am on a roll with correct answers . . . two weeks ago I named the country with the highest ranked education system, and Saturday night (after lambasting several men who were watching Men's Tennis . . . who watches Men's Tennis?  I can see watching the women, but the men?) I went out on a limb and said that Women's Tennis was higher ranked on TV than Men's Tennis, a rare state of affairs in most professional sports-- besides figure skating and gymnastics-- and the tennis fans vehemently disagreed, but once again, I get to type the most pompous and annoying three word phrase in the English Language: I WAS RIGHT.

5 comments:

Squeaky said...

I am suspect of this statement. So I went to google. I used vague search terms and ended up with this link, http://www.menarebetterthanwomen.com/tennis-says-women-are-whores/, as second link returned. What a doozy.

But you may want to look at these two articles,
http://tbz.me/tB5ux and
http://tbz.me/wY7pb,
and say "Maybe I was right and wrong".

Clarence said...

Sharapova / Wozniacki induced more onanism among American sports viewers than anything since Janet Jackson's costume malfunction, maybe even since the Dallas Cowboys cheerleaders of the 1970's.

Dave said...

we try to avoid ambiguity over here at SOD. i was right enough, and who's watching men play tennis?

zman said...

You'll watch 22 men play soccer but you won't watch 2 men play tennis? Not enough men for you?

Squeaky said...

Zman, obviously Dave is into orgies not one-on-ones when it comes to men.

A New Sentence Every Day, Hand Crafted from the Finest Corinthian Leather.