Dave Is Ambitious (For a Moment)

While I was shooting baskets at the gym, I decided on a radical plan of action: I would gradually become a LEFTY . . . I would start doing EVERYTHING left-handed and I would research handedness and keep an account of my journey from right-handedness to left-handedness and the effect it had on my personality,  my brain and my coordination (and perhaps it would even lead to me reverse aging, it might have a "fountain of youth" effect) and then I would write a fascinating non-fiction book about handedness in general and my own quest to reverse my brain's predilection, but after a few minutes of shooting baskets left-handed the ambition went away, which is probably why I only write only one sentence a day-- mainly with my right-hand.

2 comments:

T.J. said...

Just remember Dave, using your left makes it seem like a stranger.

Dave said...

especially if let your nails grow, paint them bright red, sit on your hand for a while so it's sort of asleep, and then reach around the shower curtain so it doesn't look like your hand. it might be an urban legend, but a friend of a friend supposedly did this . . .

A New Sentence Every Day, Hand Crafted from the Finest Corinthian Leather.