Do The Back of My Knees Look Like They Are Covered With Germs?


Yesterday morning, while waiting on line at the grocery store (it's summer vacation-- now when we're out of eggs, I don't settle for yogurt-- instead I just walk over to the store, get eggs, come home and cook them . . . it's awesome) a toddler toddled up behind me and licked my bare leg-- just above the back of my knee-- and his mother said, "Seth, don't do that, you'll get sick" but she never apologized to me, which I think is pretty rude . . . when my kids do something disgusting to someone, I apologize for them and I make them apologize.

2 comments:

Whitney said...

Not to mention that she should apologize for the insult she threw your way by suggesting that licking you would make a person sick. However true.

Dave said...

yeah-- i could understand that part of it, though-- i would say the same thing.

A New Sentence Every Day, Hand Crafted from the Finest Corinthian Leather.