2/21/2009


I'm trying something new, I'm starting this sentence with absolutely no idea, no topic, not a thought in my head, and I'm just going to roll with it and see where it goes, and hope some kernel of a thought, some nugget of consciousness, some crackle in my synapses sends a concrete subject to my mind which will then flows effortlessly into my fingers, to be typed for your entertainment and pleasure-- but if in the end, when all is said and done, the sentence says nothing at all, then still, there is this question: was this a waste of time for everyone involved, or something more significant?

2 comments:

Whitney said...

What, were you all shagged out from the hard work you put into coming up with The Dog Hollerer???

Dave said...

dog hollerer . . . i still can't believe i thought of something that funny.

A New Sentence Every Day, Hand Crafted from the Finest Corinthian Leather.