I Like Porkroll Too . . .

It's always disturbing to see someone who was once in shape and now has grown obese; for example, I saw the full-lipped red haired aerobics instructor from the now razed YWHA-- who, back in the day, was semi-attractive, despite her liberal use of lipstick, and certainly filled her spandex outfits provocatively (if your taste is a bit zaftig)-- but now she's obese, she waddled up to the counter at The Park Deli and ordered THREE pork roll egg and cheese sandwiches, I thought there but by the Grace of God goes I.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Zaftig? I like that since they razed they YMCA, she just gave up on exercise altogether. It's kinda like when they closed down the Crestwood and we all stopped going out, but at least our alcoholism won out in the end, and now we have at least three places to get go.

Al DePantsdowno said...

I guess Eric and I are the biggest losers since we are the only ones left who read this blog.

Dave said...

judging by my page-loads, there are fifty or sixty ghost readers that don't comment. maybe you two intimidate them . . .

A New Sentence Every Day, Hand Crafted from the Finest Corinthian Leather.