There Will Be Milkshake Drinking

We finished There Will Be Blood last night; at first Catherine relegated me to watching the end of the film on the laptop so she could watch the two-hour finale of The Bachelor, but then she decided that I looked too depressing, sitting in a straight-backed chair with headphones on, watching the one of the bleakest movies ever made, so we watched the end together-- and my final comment on the film is this: I swore off butter after watching Last Tango in Paris, and now Daniel Day-Lewis has ruined the milkshake.

2 comments:

Al DePantsdowno said...

I just noticed you have a google search bar at the top of your blog. Do people really come here to search the net?

Dave said...

you didn't look closely enough-- that's actually my own search engine. i call it gooogle.

A New Sentence Every Day, Hand Crafted from the Finest Corinthian Leather.